Enjoy an enotourism day in Ribera del Duero. The journey will start with a guided tour of one of the most well known wineries of the region. Here you will be able to taste a wide variety of wines with the company of a professional enologist, and learn the differences in color, taste and flavor the different qualities. You will also enjoy lunch, included in the price, which is inspired in the wine region. Lastly, finish the tour at another winery, a family owned establishment where you will see how the wine is created more in detail.
Enjoy a wine day at Ribera del Duero. Start the journey in a widely know winery of the region where you can taste with a professional wine expert (enologist) many diferents wines and learn the differences in colour, taste and flavor the different qualities.
Then you will enjoy lunch in another winery, menu produced by an award winning chef of the country, with a tasting menu. The menu is inspired in the wine region with an explosion of flavor.
Lastly, visit a familiar winery with a limited production of excellent wine. Here you can see the process from the grape to the bottle, and the tricks and a master class of wine tasting from the head of head of the winery.
What’s Included ?
- Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Driver / guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Multi-lingual guides available. Please contact supplier to request a particular language.
- Name, passport number with expiry date and nationality are require at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. If booked less than 48 hours in advance it will be subject to availability.
- All reservations made for less than 5 people are subject to cancellation, since the tour requires a minimum of 5 participants for it to run.
[booking nummonths=3 startmonth=’2016-03′]