This tour this prepared for groups and individuals.
Report on the booking form the number of people.
Visit the historical city of Toledo on a 8-hour trip from Madrid. Traveling to Toledo and back to Madrid you’ll be accompanied by an official guide.
The city itself is like an immense museum that’s home to some of Spain’s top monuments. Toledo is also known as the City of 3 Cultures, as for an extended period Christian, Islamic and Jewish residents lived together peacefully within its walls.
What You’ll Do
- Travel to the imperial city of Toledo, one of the oldest cities in Europe
- Take a panoramic tour of Toledo and learn more about its rich history
- Admire the works of El Greco, including his masterpiece «El Entierro del senor de Orgaz»
- See Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe that’s still standing
- Visit the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Learn about the famous technique of Damasquinado, the art of metal inlay
Tour Toledo, a World Heritage Site that’s considered a city of the 3 cultures: Christian, Moslem and Jewish. See architecture from many periods. This tour includes visits to the Church of Saint Tome and the Damasquino handicraft factory.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Expert guide
What’s Not Included
- Entrances fees to monuments
In your hotel .