Recommended to the tourists.
The coming of the high temperatures weathers make us to be careful about some things.
It’s recommended to the tourists to protect themselves from the insolation using sunscreen, drinking often, that’s because the humidity rate is very low as in Madrid as much as in Toledo. Sometimes it’s normal people’s noise to bleed out; Avoid very extensive tours. Do begin your tours in the morning, take a rest during the hottest hours of the day and enjoy the sunset evening to meet the bars of the city. That are some of my tips for whom is visiting Spain, specially visiting Madrid from July to August.
Thinking of your well-being, I did some recommendations I consider opportune.
- Do your citytour between 10am and 2pm;
- Light foods for lunch. I recommend you to try any menu in the center of Madrid. The pricing is easy, and you eat very well. The menu is about 12€ ( including starter + main course + drinks + side dish + dessert).
- Come back to the hotel and rest at the most intense sun’s rays hours;
- At 6pm, go to visit the air conditionate close space places, as museums or palaces. At the Prado Museum, for example, there’s no entrance fee after 6pm. And at the Royal Palace works the same from Monday to Thursday.
- From 8pm on, it’s time to visit the bars and the terraces spread through the center of the city. The terraces offer a wonderful view of the main tourists points of the city. As The Cybele Palace or The Dear Hotel.
- During the Summer time, there are a lot of shows at Verano del la Villa, and other in open places as Plaza Mayor, Sabatine Garden and Botanical Garden.
- It’s a great opportunity for watching a amazing flamenco performance, it is unforgettable.
- A walk tour at end of the afternoon, it’s the best season to do it.
- Just sit at a pub or bar in the center is a common Spanish behaviour during the summer. A Good zone for sit on the ground is around La Latina, or Malasña. If you are interest in
- this tour, we offer it, contact us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org. A not so popular touristic place, but still very nice, is the Madrid River. The end of the afternoon is the best time to go for a walk or simply just sit at a bar for trying a “sangria” drink, or a veteran red wine.
I recommend you to stay at least for 5 days, this way you will be able to explore the city with no hurry, peacefully. Do the rest during the hottest hours, it’s important for don’t get exhausted. Do not fool yourself thinking of know the whole city in one day.
These are my tips for you to better enjoy your trip during the summer.
If you want a personalized assistance, please get in touch. We offer City Tours, Guided visits to the museums, Day Trip (Avila, Segovia, Toledo) and the ride to the airport. Send us a email, it is a pleasure to receive you. email@example.com